1. The contest is hosted by Newtown Dentistry, 46 Blacksmith Rd Suite B, Newtown, PA 18940.
1. Participants MUST be 18 years or older to participate.
2. Refer a Friend & Enter to Win- this contest is open to current and active patients of Newtown Dentistry for Kids, Newtown Dentistry for Adults, and/or Newtown Orthodontics.
Agreement to Official Rules
1. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Office Rules and the decision of Newtown Dentistry, which is final and binding. Winning prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
1. The contest begins on April 1st, 2022 at 9am and runs through April 30th at 5pm. Newtown Dentistry will only accept entries between the times officially stated here.
1. For a chance to win brand new Airpods, participants must fill out this form with the contact information of someone they would like to refer to Newtown Dentistry for Kids, Newtown Dentistry for Adults, and/or Newtown Orthodontics.
2. If you would like to refer more than one individual, you must submit the form multiple times, once for each referee.
3. You will officially be entered into the contest once your referee(s) schedules an appointment with Newtown Dentistry. The scheduled appointment does not need to be for the month of April, it can be for anytime in the future. 1 referee appointment scheduled = 2 entries for the referrer, 1 entry for the referee.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries.
5. Newtown Dentistry will reach out to the referees to schedule an appointment via the provided contact information.
1. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn and will receive brand new Airpods.
1. Newtown Dentistry will allow a grace period of two (2) weeks after the contest submission deadline of April 30, 2022 at 5pm has passed to allow for the maximum number of referees to make appointments. This two week grace period will end on Friday, May 13th at 5pm.
1. All prize details shall be at Newtown Dentistry’s sole discretion. Winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes.
1. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Prize Drawing, Winner Notification
1. After the two (2) week grace period has ended on Friday, May 13th at 5pm, Newtown Dentistry will randomly select a winner.
2. The winner will be announced on Newtown Dentistry’s social media platforms, as well as contacted via their provided contact information.
3. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within 5 (five) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the prize package will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries.
1. By participating in the contest you agree to allow Newtown Dentistry the right to publicize your first name, last name, and photograph (if applicable) in digital marketing materials, such as social media and newsletters, to announce the winner of this contest.
1. In the event the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the contest is unable to run as planned for any reason as determined, Newtown Dentistry reserves the right to terminate the contest or disqualify any individual if finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest.
Release & Limitations of Liability
By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold Newtown Dentistry harmless, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim of cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: a. Any technical errors associated with the contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable internet service provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; b. Unauthorized human intervention in the contest; c. Mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; d. Any other errors or problems in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any contest material; e. Injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event, shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any disputes, claims, and cause of action arising out of, or concerning with, the contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligation, or the rights and obligations of Newtown Dentistry in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and constructed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which could cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania.